Thursday, January 2, 2014

Begin at the beginning...

The beginning is always a good place to start, don't you think? So today I bring you my intro page for my 2014 Project Life album. I used several different pieces, links are in the descriptions below. Please let me know if I've incorrectly linked anything.



-template is Project Life Design A
-top left card is a Life Quote card from beckyhiggins.com designed by Ali Edwards
-top right card is from Project Life Midnight Kit, first and last page cards
-first middle card on left is a Life Quote card from beckyhiggins.com designed by Monica McNeill
-second middle card is from Project Life Midnight kit, first and last page cards
-third middle row card is from Project Life Midnight Kit, first and last page cards
-fourth middle row card is from Project Life Midnight Kit, first and last page cards, font is Courier
-bottom left card is from sweetshoppedesigns.com freebie by Kristin Cronin-Barrow 2014
-bottom right card is a Life Quote card from beckyhiggins.com designed by Cathy Zielske

And so it begins...


1 comment:

  1. You are off to a good start - I recognized some of those cards right off the bat. Now I need to get in gear and open my new box of supplies.

    ReplyDelete